“Because I understand the way in which precious stones are set in jewellery, it allows me to be more creative in the way the stones are set and I am able to piece metals together more artistically and uniquely.”
– Jim Goulton
Maleny Jewellers was established in 1994 & has been owned by Jim & Sandra Goulton since the year 2000.
At Maleny Jewellers we specialise in remaking & remodelling inherited or hand-me-down pieces of jewellery into something more suited to your liking.
Together, you and the jeweller create a unique design which is then created into your own one off hand made piece.
Their multi award winning jewellers, Jim Goulton & Ashley Naumann, provide exceptional repair and maintenance services for all of your precious items. They invite you to visit them in the idyllic setting of rolling hills in Maleny, on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland where they can make your dreams come true.
- Caloundra Art Awards – Precious Metals 2005
- Caloundra Art Awards – Precious Metals 2006
- World Skills Australia National Competition – Silver Medalist 2010
- Jewellery Association of Australia (JAA) – Finalist Apprentice for Showcase & Design 2010
- Southbank Institute of Technology Student Awards 2010
- Winner: Best Overall Design
- Winner: Peoples Choice Award
- Runner up: Best Design Folio
- Runner up: Apprentice of the year
- Queensland Training Awards 2011 – Finalist Apprentice Of The Year